Next: Planning I
Up: Distributed Reasoning
Previous: Further Reading
- Consider the following situation:
- Agent A1 knows what music it likes.
- Agent A2 knows about CDs and music in general.
- A1 wants A2 to help it buy a CD.
- Construct a blackboard system to help A1.
- Construct a blackboard system to help A2.
- How could a blackboard system be implemented in a message passing system?
- Find out what knowledge sources, blackboard and control structures are
used in the HEARSAYII, HEASAYIII, HASP and TRICERA blackboard systems. Compare
and contrast the methods used.
- Find how the MACE system implements message passing and in particular
what structures it uses for its agents.