Next: Vision II
Up: Vision I
Previous: Further Reading
- Explain which means of acquiring an image you would choose to perform the
- Inspecting printed circuit boards.
- Traffic surveillance.
- Production of three-dimensional aerial images.
- General purpose two-dimensional medical imaging.
- Obtaining three-dimensional profiles of internal human body organs.
- Obtaining three-dimensional profiles of external body features (e.g.
- Three-dimensional imaging of natural scenes.
- Guiding a robot manipulator arm in an industrial application.
- Suggest various applications where the use of colour imaging could be
useful or essential.