Up: Multimedia Programming:Tagging (SMIL)
Previous: Support for Other Media
You can set the fit attribute of the
<region> tag to force media to be resized etc.
The following values are valid for fit:
- fill -- make media grow and fill the area.
- meet -- make media grow (without any distortion) until it meets the region frontier.
- slice -- media grows (without distortion) and fill entirely its region.
- scroll -- if media is bigger than its region area gets scrolled.
- hidden -- don't show media
Obviously you set the value like this:
<region id="region_1" .....