Network Conference III
This three day meeting took place in the University of Sussex on 16-18 December 2002.
A .pdf fle containing a timetable together with a full list of participants and all talk abstracts is available to download (92Kb). For further details please email Dr BM Brown.
- G Rozenblioum (Göteborg, Sweden) : Eigenvalue asymptotics for very weakly perturbed Schrödinger and Dirac operators with a constant magnetic field
- DM Elton (Heriot-Watt) : Eigenvalue asymptotics for the periodically perturbed harmonic oscillator with applications to the spectrum of the two dimensional Schrödinger operator with constant magnetic field and periodic electric potential
- M Levitin (Heriot-Watt) : Spectral pollution and second-order relative spectra
- EB Davies (Kings London): Spectral Pollution
- F Klopp (Université Paris-Nord) : Complex tunneling and Lyapunov exponents for adiabatic quasi-periodic Schrödinger equation
- K Ball (UCL): Entropy jumps in the presence of a spectral gap
- N Jacob (Swansea) : The need of a spectral theory for non-symmetric pseudo-differential operators without principal symbol : Meixner-type processes, NIG-type processes and Cauchy-type processes
- A Liskevich (Bristol) : On positive solutions to semilinear elliptic ineqialities in unbounded domains
- A Balinsky (Cardiff) : Hardy type inequalities for Aharonov-Bohm magnetic potentials in punctured plane
- AP Veselov (Loughborough) : Integrable systems and spectral theory
- BM Brown (Cardiff): Sifting computed spectra of eigenvalue problems on exterior domains
- IG Graham (Bath) : Computation of eigenvalues of the linearised Navier-Stokes Equations