Cardiff members and associates
- M. Brown
- B. Davies (Kings College London)
- W.D. Evans
- M. Langer (Strathclyde)
- M. Levitin (Reading)
- M. Marletta
- K.M. Schmidt
- U. Smilansky
- I. Wood (Kent)
- I. Oren (Rehovot)
About the Cardiff node
The Cardiff node consists of two sub groups.
The first headed by Uzy Smilansky works on:
- Derivation of a secular equation and a trace formula for dressed quantum graphs. (Ralf Rueckriemen)
- The spectrum of the discrete Laplacian on d-regular graphs – spectral statistics and combinatorics. (Daniel Waltner, Idan Or)
- The spectra of Permutation graphs. (Idan Oren)
Together with Sven Gnutzmann (Nottingham) and Nir Davidson (Rehovot) :
- Experimental realizations of quantum graphs in the study of optical-fibers networks.
- The non-linear Schroedinger equation on graphs.
The second headed by Malcolm Brown is interested in:
- spectral inequalities on quantum graphs
- limiting behaviour of operators on shrinking graph-like domains
- Inverse problems