Welcome to our degree programmes pages
The School of has a strong and active research culture which informs and directs all of our teaching. We are committed to providing teaching of the very highest standard and received an excellent report in the most recent Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) review. The BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT regularly reviews our single honours undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Our undergraduate degree programmes have all been designed to be stimulating, flexible and relevant both to the needs of a professional computing career and as a basis for advanced graduate studies in specialist areas of computer science and information systems.
- BSc Business Information Systems including a year in industry option.
- BSc Computer Science including a year in industry option.
- BSc Computer Science with High Performance Computing including a year in industry option.
- BSc Computer Science with Security and Forensics including a year in industry option.
- BSc Computer Science with Visual Computing including a year in industry option.
- BSc Software Engineering including a year in industry option.
- BSc Joint Honours Computing & Mathematics including a year in industry option.
Learn more about living and studying in Cardiff
Cardiff University Undergraduate Scholarships are worth up to £3,000. Cardiff University Bursaries can help you with your learning and day-to-day expenses. Read More...
Download the latest School brochure (in PDF format) detailing all our undergraduate degrees.
Learn more about Cardiff University from current students.
Postgraduate students in the School benefit from working alongside staff at the forefront of research in their disciplines and this creates a stimulating environment in which to study. We offer a range of opportunities that are designed to support progression to the award of a higher degree.
Specialist degrees including with placement
Conversion degrees including with placement
Read about studying for a research degree in the School, You can choose from either a one year postgraduate qualification to improve your research skills:
or to study for a PhD in one of our internationally recognised research areas: